Thursday, August 13, 2009

Render time sketches






I am noticing a trend with this blog and that is a post every two months. Thankfully I've been busy. I just finished up another gig and managed to roll into a couple of small ones for the time being. It's kind of nice to go a little easy. It's been a busy summer, and I hope to keep it going. I am posting some sketches I did while waiting for files to render at work. The last two images are two rough comic panels from this freelance gig I am working now. I like the drawings, but I am not even sure if I am allowed to post them yet or even at all. I have a lot more stuff to come, but I have to wait before I can post certain things from these past few jobs. Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement. You guys rock and I'll have more soon. Thanks
-Mike

12 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Nice dude.

6:35 AM  
Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

Great sketches..

That is one really nice duck there...

P

8:41 AM  
Blogger Joseph Lee said...

Super fun drawings as always!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Joe Cappabianca said...

Ehhh why not, i don't see any harm in it really. Nice sketches dude, render time is the right time!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Adam Rosette said...

I agree with Pedro - that is one super nice duck!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Smarry said...

Very nice sketches....... I enjoyed with your blog......... keep it up.....

___________________
Smarry
We do your Marketing for best sales

10:54 PM  
Blogger chrisallison said...

NICE! Your pencil sketches RULE! I love the bell hop. And the asian guy. You rule, Mike! I hope you are enjoying your summer, and get some time to do another Oddjob Hitler : )

1:23 PM  
Blogger Tony DiStefano said...

Love the fisherman Mike.The top ones a great sketch!

7:25 PM  
Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

NICE WORK, BUT ITS JUST A DROP IN A BUCKET WHEN I'VE SEEN YOUR SKETCHBOOK...

6:56 AM  
Blogger WIL BRANCA said...

Great stuff, Mike!

8:31 PM  
Blogger 太陽˙眼鏡 said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭

10:53 PM  
Blogger 太陽˙眼鏡 said...

腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home